Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sing it.

When I bought Tara her desktop last month, Dell promised to send a $50 Dell certificate. The certificate came a week or two ago, but I couldn't really find anything that struck my fancy on the site to get.

Tara took a look, and decided on the Wii game "Disney Sing It!". The game came yesterday.

This morning, I told the girls that they could have a singing party tonight if they cleaned the back room, and the three messy bedrooms. They didn't really start cleaning in earnest until their little cousin Jennifer showed up, then they cleaned everything in about an hour and a half so they could play the game with Jennifer. (You got to love finding the right motivation...)

Anyway, the way the game works is they have music videos from Disney channel shows and movies, you are supposed to sing along with the song, and the closer you are to the song, the higher your score.

The problem with 6 girls (5 sisters and a cousin) playing the game, one at a time, is that you have to play the same song over and over and over while they all try it. I kind of have a headache now from the 90 minutes of Disney songs. I'll have to encourage the playing of the game when I am not home from now on.

No comments: