Sunday, January 11, 2009

I finally won the battle with my phone

I have had my phone for over a year now, and have had a little problem with it until today.

The phone has a little touch pad on the front of it for you to start playing the music in your library without opening the phone. This is fine, except I carry my cell phone in my pants pocket, and occasionally the phone will start playing music out of the blue. This is ok, but can be inconvenient at times. (During church, quiet periods during a work meeting, while you are taking a
Christmas tree down) Lily was impressed yesterday when my pants started playing music.

The biggest problem with this, is you can have the phone on full stealth mode, and you think you are safe, and suddenly the Beatles are playing, interrupting the Priesthood lesson. This morning I finally figured out how to turn the volume down on the music, and get it to stay that way. I have the music turned all the way down. Now, when the music started, no one can hear it. The phone can go ahead and play the music all day long. I got a call this evening at 6pm, and after the call the phone wanted to know if I wanted to resume the music. Problem solved.

No comments: