Friday, March 26, 2010

Shampoo Head


Tara's been complaining for months that there is not enough water flow in the shower to get her hair to feel completely rinsed. Kate had also had problems getting the shampoo out of her hair, and this has resulted in many complaints in the morning as Tara brushes Kate's hair. I really can't tell, especially now that my hair is even shorter.

We went looking around a few days ago at showerheads, but didn't really see anything of interest, at least anything affordable to someone who just spent all kinds of money remodeling the place.

This evening, I took matters into my own hands. I took the showerhead off, and yanked on what looked like a flow regulator. (Shown above) It popped right out of the back of the thing. I'm assuming that's what it was, anyway. When I put the showerhead back on, things seemed to work still, Tara seems to think the thing has more flow. Hopefully the water heater can keep up with what we've done, which it should since it's rated to keep up with 2.5 showers at the same time.

That's right. I'm in violation of the 1995 National Energy Policy Act. Don't tell anyone.

No comments: