Friday, March 19, 2010

Ward Talent Show



The girls have been practicing in Achievement Days for the ward talent show. They had a little song they were to sing. I took Emma, Mary and Kate over there tonight. It turned out they weren't on the program for some reason. Someone forgot about them. This meant we had to wait to the very end of the program for them to perform. So much for slipping out early.


The girls seemed to enjoy themselves. After I tried talking Emma into having her and her friend Lily translate "Go, Dog, Go" into Chinese, and they read it while the little kids act like dogs on stage. I think that would be pretty funny. (Emma claims the word for "Dog" in Chinese sounds like "Go". Doubly funny.) We'll have to see if I can get them to go through with it. I've also talked to Brian, Lily's dad, about getting the two of them to make their own kung fu movies someday.


As a bonus, I got a picture of Chad for his contact card on my phone. I suspect he always wanted to have big hair in the 80's...

No comments: