Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Father's Day

The Primary had the kids make ties for their dads. The idea was if you had one child in primary, you wore one tie, 2 in primary, you wore 2, and so on. I ended up getting 3 decorated ties, but the girls were outraged that I didn't have a tie to wear for Lily and Ruth, so I ended up wearing 5 ties to church. There are 2 problems with wearing 5 ties at a time - they get kind of heavy, and they get kind of hot. I didn't have the mmost ties on in the ward.

During primary, they did "Dad in a bag". They bring you in in a bag, the primary asks questions to try to figure out who you are. My questions went like this:

"Do you have 5 kids?"
"Are you Kate's dad?"

They got it in 2. I'm no sure what that means.

Tara and I drove to Las Vegas. Halfway through, my right shoulderblade started hurting pretty good, I hurt it picking Ruth up off the floor of the pew behind us in church. It's been off and on since then.

I tried to call my Dad for Father's Day, but he was gone. I didn't get another chance. (Sorry.)

No comments: