Thursday, June 28, 2007

Game Time

Age of Empires

We drew numbers tonight to see who would be Rob's teammate. Dad drew that straw.

After the 20 minute treaty period, I started an army down in Rob's direction. It turned out Rob had started an army up towards Dave. Rob nearly knocked Dave out, I wrecked Rob's economy. A little bit later, Rob started in on Drew, I sent down another army towards Rob. We broke into Rob's town, and knocked him out. Dad didn't really do too well against 3 armies at once.

I fully expect to get retaliation in kind from Rob next week.

After the game, (and after getting Ruth a bottle and reencouraging the girls to get back in their beds) Dave and I played a game against each other. Dave wanted to make it short, so I made it short. I finished Dave off, quick and painless.

No comments: