Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Free Day

Monday was basically a free day here at the conference, for some reason. (Things started really late.)

I ended up getting a $30 gift certificate to the HP Certified store. I got a nice jacket, a new binder, and juggling balls. (Also good for throwing)

We went to an attraction here that's full of water predators. (The name escapes me right now.) We took about a hundred pictures for the girls so they have something to look at. (No pictures here right now, this isn't my machine.)

We went down to the pool for about an hour. Tara got burned up.

We went to the ESPNZone for dinner. Their wings are very good. I had a black and blue burger.

We were tired by about 7:30, so we went back to the hotel, and played "Catan: the card game". Tara won, but I think I can take her next time.

Today, I have a full slate of sessions from 10 to 6. That includes my presentation, but I'm not telling you the time because I don't want anyone (this means you, Rob) to be calling me in the middle of it.

Details might be sketchy between now and Thursday, if nothing else, I will generate a number of entries on Friday to get everyone up to date.

No comments: