Saturday, June 09, 2007

"Greatest Hits" - by me

Here is the much anticipated "Greatest Hits" post, where we go back and look at stuff from the past 2 years.

Remember the time I very nearly created a non-mail box? And it's bigger brother, the Junk Mail box. I still think it's a good idea... Or the time I thought about returning my mailbox to the post office.

My all time favorite Year End review. This post also contains my alltime favorite comment. What I think about at work all day.

Some of the stupid things I have done to myself in my lifetime: screwing up my hand, The Picture Tara can't believe I keep showing people, How I hope to go. Doing my own laundry. A memory from High School, Washing Dishes, This one isn't funny anymore...,

Honesty with the Dentist.

The FIG principle

Then there is the kids: Emma at a birthday party, Emma being herself, Bad Parenting skills, Christmas, Lawn Gnome, Lydia the Tattoed Lady, The traditional Easter pictures. I don't yet have a picture of Ruth drinking from the spray bottle, I have to get that one...

Just some other random stuff.

I guess this is kind of a boring blog. Maybe I'll have to spice it up a little.... (Or at least add some blinking lights to keep you entertained.)

1 comment:

Mom said...

I don't know about boring.... I kinda enjoyed the trip down memory lane.