Friday, August 03, 2007

72 hour kit refresh


I refreshed the stuff in the 72 hour kits today. We didn't have one for Lily until today.

I ended up leaving in the mac and and cheese and ramen, those were still ok. (Or at least we didn't have anything newer to stick in, and ramen has a shelf life of something like 317 years...)

For both lunch and dinner, the girls had a varying mixtures of:
  • Chef Boy-R-Dee
  • fruit cocktail
  • applesauce
  • chocolate cookies
  • granola bars
  • fruit snacks
They seemed to enjoy it. The new kits have:
  • fruit leather
  • granola bars
  • cheese nips
  • peanut butter crackers
  • cheese crackers
  • applesauce
  • beef jerky
These might not be the best 72 hour kits in the world, but I figure it's better than nothing, and we need to have something the girls will eat...

1 comment:

KayStar said...

thank you for putting pictures up on your blog.... I dont really read it, i just like to look see my neices.....he he he