Saturday, August 11, 2007

NickleCade

Or more like the "Dime-" or "15 cents-" Cade these days...

This afternoon, I told the girls that if they got all their chores done, I would take them to the nicklecade. At 5:30pm, I told them the offer ended at 7pm. Mary was the only one to finish. (Kate's not done yet, but she's still working on it at 9:45pm...)

Anyway, I took Mary over to the place. She didn't quite get the hang of the Skeeball, she kept trying to throw the balls up into the cage instead of rolling them. She ended up riding all the little kiddie rides. She also seemed to like watching me play some of the games, she says her favorite was Mrs. Pac Man. She also seems to have liked Rampage. (With the big king Kong guy beating up buildings.)

We did a lot of things that gave out tickets, her favorite of those was one that had 6 buttons, you were supposed to hit the button that lit up to make a frog rise to the top of the thing. She tried beating me at it about 5 times... We ended up with 200 tickets, she got prizes to bring home to her sisters.

No comments: