Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The gift that keeps on giving

Tara and my anniversary is coming up. (This Sunday, in fact. And yes, we both have the same anniversary.)

I've been contemplating for several weeks on what to get her. What do you get for the woman that has everything, and 5 kids any one of which might lose mutilate, or destroy anything you might get her?

I got the answer today from someone at work. (We weren't talking about wedding anniversary presents, we were just talking about this thing. It seemed like the perfect gift.) I'll let the cat out of the bag now:

Soduko toilet paper

It's it great? I should have gotten 2 rolls, one for home, and one for the office. (This is strictly a "Bring your own pen" type of thing, by the way.) The only thing I don't know is if it's single or double ply....

Leather or Pottery for the 9th anniversary? Who makes this stuff up?

1 comment:

Mom said...

You had better be thinking this is the gag gift and you are planning something wonderful for her.... I will have to hurt you if you don't.....