Friday, August 24, 2007

Costco - Life in the fast lane

I went up this morning to purchase my new suit. (I'll get you a picture when its back from the tailor.)

Afterwards I stopped at costco for baby formula and chips. (This is actually what I went in for.) I got in the shortest lane, there were 2 people in front of me. They had a girl doing "pre-scanning" of the stuff people were buying, so when you got to the register, all you had to do was pay. I was in line for only a minute.

They said they tried it out in California, everyone down there loved it. It would have been a super short visit if I hadn't gotten distracted by the projection alarm clock. It puts the time, internal temperature, and phase of the moon on the wall. It also has 2 different alarms, so you can set alarm times for 2 different people.

No comments: