Friday, August 03, 2007

Game Time

Age of Empires.

Since it was Rob, Dad, Dave, and I, Rob suggested trying last week's game again. (Him and a Hard level comp vs the rest of us.)

This time, we didn't have our traditional 20 minute treaty period. Fairly shortly after the game started, Rob started doing pretty mean things to Dad.

After a while, I took some guys into Rob's town center and did quite a bit of damage to him. I started bringing my second wave of dudes in to polish off his economy when they walked right into a large army from the comp player. This was just about the end of those dudes.

Anyway, there wasn't any stopping Rob. He and his little friend eventually wiped us off the map.

Afterwards, Dave and I stuck around to play each other. At one point, I really thought Dave had me beat. He didn't polish me off, so ended up winning the game.

Dave wants to do an "All Native American" battle soon, where there are no European civs playing...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm a little disappointed there were no distrations while you were playing this time...or excuses as i like to call them.

rob