Sunday, January 27, 2008

2008 Goal update

  1. Post a goal update to the blog at least twice a month. 2 updates - Month of January. Right on schedule.
  2. Don't let a post go by without some progress to report. You be the judge.
  3. Stain the play set. Spring.
  4. Finish the retaining wall. Spring.
  5. Finish the mission journal. No progress.
  6. Build a bunk bed for Emma and Ruth. Late Spring.
  7. Stay under the 210 weight. Current weight - 205.4. I'd be ok if I stopped dropping. I got my suit altered a week and a half ago, the pants came back already loose. All my other pants fall down if I am not wearing a belt. This is not a complaint.
  8. Go to the temple at least once a month. We went to the temple this past Thursday.
  9. Take Tara somewhere for our 10th wedding anniversary. No trip picked or booked yet.
  10. Read 18 books. Zero completed.
  11. Plant something other than tomatoes, zucchini, cucumbers, green beans and peas. I thought about buying some tomatoes from Burpee.com this week, I decided it was too early...

No comments: