Friday, January 11, 2008

Restaurant Review

Pastorero

One of the Bishops in our Stake opened up a restaurant a couple of weeks ago. It's called Pastorero, and is a franchise that has places in Arizona and New Mexico. I guess the pastorero is stuff from Mexico, if you tell someone that has spent some time down there the name, they know what it is.

Anyway, one of the guys at work went with me for lunch yesterday. They have a 5 Tacos meal, which I got with rice and beans. The tacos came with corn torillas, grilled shredded pork, onions, cilantro, and a little piece of pineapple. Bishop Snow gave us free chips.

I thought the thing wouldn't fill me up when I started, but there was more meat on the thing than it really looked like. It was quite good, I would recommend it to anyone around. It's only a block away from my office, which is dangerous. One of these days I will take Tara to the place.

No comments: