Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday game night

One of Tara's secret goals for the year is to have people over on Friday nights to play games and have desserts. (It's a secret goal because she won't update blog with any of them. I'm also trying to get her to do book reviews, but that hasn't happened yet, either.)

Anyway, tonight we had Matt, Talia, Chad, and Elise over. We played Apples to Apples. We started at about 7:30, so it wasn't as crazy as the 1am games I played with Russ, Jonathan, Scott, and those guys. Talia spent the entire time juggling a baby, and seemed kind of distracted, really, but she ended up winning. I kept thinking I was catching up to her, but it turns out I wasn't. (She won with 10, I had 7.) I drew both the Superman card and the Batman card, and I couldn't win on either of them. What's up with that?

I made several different desserts: A Butterscotch pudding pie, a chocolate cheesecake pudding pie, a strawberry cream cheese tart, and a blackberry tart. I hear they were all ok. I had strawberries and bananas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for leaving me out of the late night games.