Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Digger update

I reinstalled my laptop the other week, putting Fedora 8 on it. Last night I finally decided to get Digger installed on it again. The fact that Dave has posted a high score higher than mine helped...

I had the same problem with the sound as the last time I installed, there was a switch to run it with sound, but it wasn't working. This morning I figured out the IRQ number for my sound card (21 for my Precision M90), ran the thing with the right IRQ setting, and viola! - sound.

For those trying to run under Linux - run digger /A21 - where 21 is the IRQ for my sound card. Yours might be different.

2 comments:

Dave said...

Lisa may be able to catch up too. She has a high score of 265000.

jjp said...

Jaw drops open. Several moths and a marble fly out.

Her high score is really a quarter million?