Saturday, January 19, 2008

Game Time

Age of Empires - The Warchiefs

Today was supposed to be the inaugural debut for Amy to play, but there was something wrong with her laptop, and she didn't play. (From what she was saying was happening, my guess is it was a Hamachi routing problem of some sort. Someone that likes debugging Windows problems will likely have to help her.)

Drew, Dad, Dave, and I played against 2 expert level computers. I was worried for a bit, the computers had a large army fairly quickly, but they seemed to be unable to attacked more than one player at a time. If I were making the game, I would make it so expert level attacks all over the place. Instead, they attacked Dad first, and worked on him for a while, then started attacking Dave. (I call them 'bait'.)

Drew decided fairly early in the game that he needed to quit so he could work on his addition.

When I got my army built up, I sent all my dudes down to attack one of the computer towns. Since the computer was busy attacking Dave by then, they didn't have a lot of people to defend the town. This ended up being the biggest thing in our favor, since once you knock the town down, it really knocks the fight out of them...

We ended up winning, I was only 30 minutes late for the Election judge training...

No comments: