Saturday, October 18, 2008

Busy this week, busier next week.

I think I am ready for vacation again already. It's been kind of busy this week, lots to do at work. (Not sure that anyone hear really wants to hear about work. If you do, pipe up, I can start talking about work...) Next week it busier, I fully expect to spend a lot of time at my office. It's been so busy around here that yesterday I had a friend from HP drop me an email just checking up on me, because he hadn't seen me or heard much from me lately...

Anyhow, on my way home from Stake meetings on Wednesday night, I started feeling sick, dizzy, and generally not well. (It's only about half a mile away, and I thought for a moment that I shouldn't be driving because I was dizzy.) I got home, muscled my way onto the couch, and fell asleep. It was nearly Thursday afternoon before I knew it. Emma was also sick, and basically didn't move off the couch all day Thursday. I stopped feeling sorry for myself when I heard that our Bishop ended up in the hospital overnight from a split artery or something like that. I am feeling better by now, Emma is better, and the Bishop reports that he is generally feeling better. I ended up missing my flu shot because I was not feeling well. Maybe it was the flu I had, everyone in the office had been getting flu shots for the past 10 days of so, so maybe I don't need a flu shot at this point.

Tara had a quilting Shop Hop this weekend, and has been driving all over the place the last 3 days with her Mom and a couple of the girls. She likes those things.

No comments: