Monday, October 13, 2008

Restaurant Review

India Palace

We talked Missy into coming over to watch the girls, so we could go out to eat. We had talked about going to PF Chang's, but ended up at India Palace. We were the only people in the restaurant, and got a lot of attention from the employees.

I don't remember what I ordered was called, but it was good. It was a chicken dish. I nearly choked on a chicken bone that I didn't expect to be there. I actually couldn't quite finish everything. I don't normally leave food on my plate at a restaurant, or at home, or anywhere, really, but I left 4 or 5 bite fulls on my plate. I was definitely full at that point.

I also had a whole wheat unleavened bread thing. I think that might be what filled me up, really. The bread just kept expanding in my stomach...

It was good, as far as Indian food goes. They have a lunch buffet they do every day, I imagine it is more of the same, if you want to go that way.

No comments: