Friday, October 24, 2008

I'm lovin' it!

Tara had enrichment tonight, I took the girls over to McDonald's for dinner. I think I surprised them all when I suggested it.

The girls were sort of kind of excited about the food, but mostly excited about playing on the play land. It was double fun when Ben Weinheiner showed up a few minutes later with his girls.

After about 45 minutes or so, Ben's little girl had to head to the bathroom, she ended up having an accident, they eventually ended up leaving. Mary and Ben's other girl ended up climbing all over the statue of Ronald, even though I was trying to get them to stop.

Right after Ben left, Ruth got up on Ronald, and fell off. She bonked her nose on the ground and it started bleeding all over the place. End of visit to McDonald's. Everything is fine, Ruth ended up having a shower to get clean.

I have blood all over me. I guess I now know why I wore my bright red Nebraska shirt today...

No comments: