Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Hockey & Basketball

The Detroit Red Wings won the Stanley Cup. Does anyone out there care? Has anyone out there watched any of the Stanley Cup playoffs at all? I don't think I've watched or followed any hockey since they had their little strike.

The Celtics and the Lakers are playing each other in the NBA finals. Tara is sure the fix is in. She is sure the NBA has rigged things to get these 2 teams in the finals. From what I saw, I would have to agree. I think they also pushed as many of the series to 7 games so they could milk it for all it was worth.

Anyway, the Cubs might have lost tonight, but they are still in first place, and have the best record in MLB. Ignore hockey, ignore basketball, go watch some baseball.

1 comment:

KayStar said...

I loved the playoffs!!! YES there are people out there that care, I feel bad for you not watching it. I question your love for sports if you did not watch it....... SOOOO GOOOD