Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ticket to Ride

Tara, Missy, Steve, and I played Ticket to Ride tonight after the girls "went to bed." The results? Not exactly what I thought they would be when the game was winding down. I knew Steve had the longest train, but he only had 5 tickets, which I thought would be a problem for him. Tara had 70 points just from laying down track. I had a ton of tickets, but in the last 10 hands, my game started to fall apart. I picked up Portland to Nashville, which I could have finished on the next turn, but Steve blocked Portland on that turn, so I didn't get it. I kept taking tickets trying to find New York to Dallas, which I already had, but Tara had that ticket in her hand.

1st - Steve - 130-something points
2nd - Me - 110 points
3rd - Missy - 90-something points
4th - Tara - 80 points

No comments: