Thursday, June 12, 2008

The little red tricycles

Back in March, I ordered a couple of little little red Radio Flyer tricycles for Ruth's birthday. They got back ordered. Tuesday night, out of the blue, I got an email from Amazon saying the things shipped. They arrived today.

I was putting Lily's together as the girls were getting into the van to head up to Tara's parents house. I had Lily try it on to make sure it was the right size, and we almost couldn't get her off it. We will have to give her plenty of time to ride it around sometime later. Her feet don't quite reach the pedals when they are furthest away from her, but she'll grow into it.


These are labeled as "retro red", they have a nice retro look to them. Back in the day, I used to race around on a red tricycle. We also had a smaller blue tricycle, they were a matching set.

1 comment:

Kaylyn said...

We have one like this and love it.