Friday, March 11, 2011

Hope's birthday


Yesterday is the day we are calling Hope's birthday. We had planned to celebrate it with the kids, but piano practice and a thing at the school meant there was only an hour later yesterday. We went over to the cemetery today, everyone got to leave flowers. The little kids are still a little bit confused, I think. Afterwards, we took the kids out for dinner.

It's been a year now, and Tara is pregnant right now. Not too many people have known until recently, but I think I told all my family, so there it is. We've been for a couple of ultrasounds already, things seem to be going well. Tara had an appointment with her doctor yesterday. (If I had been thinking, I might have scheduled the appointment for a day that wasn't March 10th, but it worked out ok.)

Happy birthday, Hope.

2 comments:

Scott said...

Congratulations, I'm glad everything's well with the ultrasounds.

jjp said...

Thanks