Sunday, June 18, 2006

2006 Goal Update - 18 June

It's been a month since I posted one of these. I'm not really sure what happened, it just kind of slipped away...

1: Move up on ITRC forums. 3618 points this week, same as last week, and the week before that, and the week before that. I don't think I will get back to this until I get done with the work project that is 5 months and counting...

2: Mission Journal - Nothing new done this week. I was seriously ready today to put signifigant time into this today, but I can't find my USB stick, and ended up not getting this done. The USB stick affects more than just the journal entry, I am in trouble if I don't find it.

3: Garden Retaining Wall - Nothing done this week.

4: 6 Wooden Chairs - I have now puttied the holes for the chair I have. Monday it gets sanded, Thursday it gets painted.

5: Weight - 222 this week. I gained signifigant weight on vacation. (Isn't that where you are supposed to do it?) I blame this on several factors: laziness, all the soda I drank, all the computer game playing I did (could be filed under laziness, I know.), and good eats. I had a day dedicated to chicken wings, I imagine 5 pounds came from that...

6: Gazelle - I'm taking this off, walking several miles a day makes it so that I don't need to use this thing. Plus it seems to be bad luck, I have only used it 1 mile since putting this one on here. Maybe by taking it off, I will start using it.

7: Vacation - Visiting my parents was nice, but it's also nice to be back at work. Things kind of piled up because I didn't do it out there. I go back on July 1. (Not on the space shuttle)

8: CPAP usage - I'm taking this off starting next week, this isn't an issue any more.

Wasting time update - 427 badges at MSN games. (14 since last time, most from this week)

No comments: