Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Things I left behind

Here is a short list of some of the things I forgot to bring home from Buffalo. I have some updates, including a book review, thoughts in the Atlanta airport, a trip to Palmyra, and a couple of others, but it being the first day back to work, it's a busy day.

The things I have forgotten:

My hammer
An epipen
Deodorant (Had a backup, don't worry.)
Scriptures (Also have a backup)
2nd Battery for my laptop (I would have been in real trouble if I only had one)
Zoo Tycoon (On purpose. :) )
Tara and the girls (Oops.)
A library book, due in November
The paperback my Mom gave me to read
The car charger for my cell (Not a big deal, since I don't have a car)

That's all I can think of right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

after reading your list, the better question is, did you bring anything with you?

rob