Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Superman

Today in the mail, I got the following:

Superman (the first movie) from netflix
Superman the Animated Series, season 3
Justice League, season 2

I figure at this point, I can overload on superman. Just in time to prepare for the movie. (Coming soon to a theatre near you.)

In each of the 2 shows I bought, there was a coupon for a free ticket to see the "Superman Returns" movie by July 31. I was planning a excursion on Friday for the show, now I don't have to pay for myself. Drew and Kaylyn said to plan on them, I have several people at work who want to go, and my Bishop wants to go. He is in Idaho with a broken car, his battery imploded and burned out the alternator, I figure the least I can do is use my other coupon for his ticket. Then he doesn't have to worry about it, just enjoy the show. (It's not much, but it's something.)

I have a paper to write tomorrow at work for a meeting on Friday, I plan to take one of the DVD's to work to use as "paper writing background inspiration". Or something like that.

In other news, our TV is starting to lose a little color in the top left corner. I'm not sure what that means, the TV is 6 years old, we haven't had any problems with it until now, and if I can see the color fading a little, it could be even worse. Anyway, it's no reason to get rid of the thing, but it's starting to show it's age. When it goes for sure, I am sure we have no use for one of these, but you never know...

No comments: