Saturday, June 17, 2006

Walking, Reading, goofing off, whatever.

2 book reviews in the same week. How nice for you.

I'm sure you are thinking "Is the only thing he is doing right now is reading?" My answer is no, but I have been reading while I walk, and since I left Buffalo, I estimate that I have walked 29 miles this week. (Tuesday-Today). This is just a rough estimate, I lost my pedometer in Buffalo, so nothing exact, but I know it's just over 1.5 miles to my office from home, 0.5 to church from home, etc. They add up quick.

I have also been attempting cleaning projects that are difficult while the pitter patter of little feet exist in the house. Kate and Emma's room is an example. What a mess. I cleaned the top of the fridge this week. I have completely filled our garbage can this week, mostly just with junk that got tossed out.

Last night I watched an episode of Mystery Science Theater 3000. It was the episode "The Phantom Planet." I had seen it before, but some things can always be watched a 2nd time. At the library today, I got "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade", and "2001: A Space Odyssey". The second one is (partly) just to build up my attention span to be ready for the 160 minute "Superman Returns." (It's also partly so that I can watch it without completely boring Tara.) After 2001, I will likely watch "The Right Stuff".

This house is very quiet with me here all by myself...

No comments: