Friday, October 12, 2007

Slightly confusing Before and After picture

My sneakers have worn out. My right shoe has a large blowout on the side of it, the left shoe has a small one. This isn't always fun when it's wet.
The shoes have seen a lot of miles, as evidenced in this picture. I didn't realize how bad they looked until I saw this picture.

__________________________________________________________________

In actuality, I went out looking for sneakers tonight. Shopko had a sale, they carry New Balance. I tried a number of them on, but couldn't find any that fit right. Then I found the exact same model and size shoe as the pair I have been wearing for the last 2 years. This new pair, of course, fit perfectly. When I put them on, they were so comfortable. I didn't know my old pair hadn't really been. (OK, they weren't uncomfortable, but the new ones are quite nice feeling.)

No comments: