Monday, August 14, 2006

Blogger = Google

Blogger will 'soon' be intergrated with the normal google accounts. They now have a beta page up. (Beta like gmail?) No more publishing the blog. Changes are updated on the fly. No more removing all listings, and monitoring to make sure no one accesses it. It has a little drag and drop template changer, you can add a number of different elements to it.

Anyway, I was denied the ability to upgrade this blog to the new service. I'm not sure when they will broaden the thing, we'll just have to wait and see. For now, I am switching my work blog over, so that I can lock it down. (Only people you invite can view the blog...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's thursday already. where are the new entries?

rob

jjp said...

Ok, so you jumped the gun a little, even in your time zone. Sometimes between work and the Stake, Tuesdays and Wednesdays can be a little hectic. Sorry to disappoint.