Monday, August 14, 2006

Funtime Hookey Mondays

I didn't go to work today. Well, I went, but only stayed for 3 minutes. Mondays have been bad lately. I don't know what it is, but people seem to either have had more problems on Monday, or their brains didn't engage properly after the weekend, and they decide to call me for help. Last Monday, I seriously concidered taking all remaining Mondays for the year off. They thought I was joking in my office, but I was pretty scarce today. I "worked from home', which consisted of about 3 hours total work, and the rest of the time doing laundry, loading the dishwasher, and playing Age of Empires III.

I expected my cell to ring off the hook like it usually does, but to my suprise, it did not. I got one call from the Bookstore guys, they actually had a problem. (They are low maintainence, it was actually something I needed to pass on to someone else.)

If skipping work on Monday is this nice every week, I might keep doing it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if only you told me. thursday is the day that i am playing hookey.