Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Pants Optional Wednesdays

Pancakes were good. Someone brought in sliced fresh peaches. On top of that, I put blueberry syrup.

No argument ended up starting in the office. Party A was there, but Party B had failed to show
by the time I lost interest and left.

One of the Campus Auditors called to ask if I had been talking to the Church Auditors. I told him they came 3 or 4 weeks ago, and asked for a few things, but I still didn't know what they thought they were getting at or anything like that. Since the meeting is set up for tomorrow, he was interested in coming to talk also. (I think the Campus auditors are a little ticked off that these guys have gone behind their back and are bugging people.) Anyway, he's coming tomorrow, I very much doubt the discussion will get us very far, if the little Russian dude would just come out and say what he's trying to find out, we could be done with the whoel process in about 15 minutes... Marty told me to be nice to him.

I took the car for an oil change (free from the dealership for the first 3 years...) It included a car wash, which I didn't expect.

I'm off to sleep a little so that I make some sort of sense at Presidency meeting tonight.

1 comment:

DREW said...

you should ask mom what she found out about "FREE" oil changes from dealerships. it may chang your mind about even going back.....