Thursday, August 10, 2006

Email and reply

Email:

Professors,

I have attached the book order list that I received from the bookstore for fall 2006. If you could please confirm that all of the books are correct and actually listed for each of your classes for fall semester that would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know if there are any problems so we can get them sorted out as soon as possible before the beginning of classes! Thanks for all of your help with this.

Britni
Political Science Secretary

My Reply:

Either you have the wrong email address for someone, or someone forgot to send me a memo...

__________________________________________________________

I hope someone isn't playing a bad joke on me. I would really hate corrupting or confusing a bunch of polysci students...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i would love to see you teach a political science class. it would be an instant classic.

rob