Saturday, August 05, 2006

Demolition Derby

Tara was gone 20 minutes too long this afternoon, and I started to tear apart our closets. I have no 'before' pictures, I didn't think of it until it was too late. All I have is 'now'.

I plan to bring the left end into the right end, giving us a little more room. The 2 closets were seperated, in the end they will be on closet. I plan to put in a bunch of shelves, and 2 rows for hanger space. Stay tuned for more details as they come. I am not sure that Tara's too happy that I did it, but by the time she saw it, it was too late. Mostly I think she was upset that I did not move anything out of the closet before I started.

(It turns out that PhotoBlogger is down, so you don't even get a 'now' picture. I will try posting it another time.)

No comments: