Saturday, March 31, 2007

The Dave Bates school of Toilet paper usage (Sponsered by Charmin)

One of more of our children (we suspect Emma primarily) uses their weight in toilet paper each trip to the bathroom. They also tend to leave it in there, not being brave enough to flush themselves to see what happens. This evening I found a toilet bowl full of wet toilet paper. I don't think there was any standing water left, just wet paper. It took a plunger and several flushes to dispose of it. I'm sure the Water Authority loves that kind of thing.

I say Dave Bates because when he was first our roommate, he used to use LOTS of paper. We suspected he would roll the toilet paper around his hand until he made a glove out of it each time. Maybe that's what Emma's been trying to do. For Dave, we got out a roll of toilet paper just for him, and marked every 20th square for him. He seemed to get the point. I doubt that would work in Emma's case...

No comments: