Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Rocky Mountain Weather

We walked to school/work for the second straight day today. When we left the house, it was really nice outside. (I thought, "It's really nice out here. I thought it was supposed to rain today.") The further West I walked, the less nice it got outside.

By lunchtime, huge dark clouds were rolling in. Things got nastier and nastier looking until it finally let loose. We got lightning, thunder, hail, rain, wind, and just general nasty weather.

Yesterday, the high was 66 degrees. I mowed the lawn. (It really needed it.) Tomorrow, the high is supposed to be 40 (with rain). By Saturday, we will be back to the mid 60's again (and perfect again).

In other news, I planted peas a couple of weeks ago. They seem to be pretty happy right now.

No comments: