Thursday, March 08, 2007

Goal Update

It's been a month since I posted an update on things, so here they are. All catagories are listed, in case you have forgotten:

#1 - Move up on the ITRC forums. I now have 3889 points, 42 points in the month of February. I am now at slot 156, which means I haven't gained any traction in the past month. This is mostly due to the fact that I have a big project at work I'm doing. It has to be done by April 30 to avoid a big fine for the University, and at this point, we are kind of behind schedule. I haven't been paying all that much attention to the forums...

#2 - Get down to somewhere in the 200-210 pound weight. 229 today. only down 6 pounds for the year, but that means I am still on target to get done by the end of the year.

#3 - Finish my mission journal. I had that one Sunday morning when I worked on it, that has about summed it up for the year. Not good.

#4 - Finish the garden retaining wall. Ruth has been climbing the wall to walk on the raised garden. Hopefully she stops walking on it when there are plants growing there. (I am planting peas in the next 2 days. (Yes, it's that warm.)

#5 - Build another wooden chair. I have some other things to work on here at the house before I can think about this.

#6 - Read 24 books. I'm still only at 3 books for the year, which means I am falling behind, unless I start counting comic books...

No comments: