Sunday, March 11, 2007

Slickdeals.net

One of our Bishopric one Tuesday night told me about the site slickdeals.net. I have been watching things there for about a month. Occasionally, they have something I'm interested in. Usually stuff has a mail in rebate attached to it, sometimes they are just listing good deals.

We ran out of copy paper today, Tara was going to go to Costco to look at the cost for a case tomorrow. It turned out taht slickdeals had a really good deal for paper listed today.

I just got 10 reams of paper for $16, after tax. It was $58 dollars, but they took $43 dollars off in the promos they are running. It comes with free shipping, and they listed Tuesday as the delivery date. Not bad. (I am not expecting it until Wednesday, if they are using USPS...) I had posted the link for you here under the "shared items" section to the right.

1 comment:

freebieprincess said...

I love deal sites!! Another good one is Dealtaker.com. It has the coupons, deals and free stuff. I haved saved so much money since I started internet shopping:)