Thursday, March 01, 2007

Sleep Update

The other night, I was concerned that I would not be able to use the newly purchased memory foam yet. When I went to look at midnight, the thing had expanded all the way, except on the very top and the very bottom. Since I figured I wouldn't be laying there anyway, I put the mattress on the bed.

Tuesday morning I woke up feeling pretty good. My sore back no longer hurt. I felt well rested.

Wednesday morning, the same thing happened.

This morning, I was a little tired, but I didn't get to bed at a decent hour on Tuesday or Wednesday night, but I still feel pretty good. I think the memory foam was a good deal, especially if it keeps up like this. It could be a life changing experience, like buying a house, getting a garbage disposal, or getting a dishwasher.

The memory foam seems to retain heat better. We got really hot Monday night, Tara turned the heat in the house down. We need to put a different bedspread on the bed...

No comments: