Monday, March 26, 2007

Kong Kone

I ended up with the girls in the middle of the afternoon, and decided to take them for soft serve at the local grocery store. I ordered 4 small cones (Lily was asleep, and I don't think Tara would have appreciated it...), and a Kong Kone. The girls filling the cones seemed to have a hard time making them small. I asked her after each one to make the next smaller. Ruth was beside herself waiting for hers.

Then she did the Kong Kone. This is normally a pretty big cone, but this time I think she wanted to make up for the ice cream she didn't give the girls. She got a large insulated cup, and filled it as high as possible, based on the laws of physics and our current altitude. The thing was something like 18 inches tall. I couldn't finish the whole thing. (And that has to tell you something, as you should very well know.)

Need a lot of ice cream? I recommend the Kong Kone at Macey's.

No comments: