Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Locked out

Tara, don't read this until tomorrow. (She's had a bad day. For one thing, Emma had gotten water all over our bedroom. They also had a wild time at the library.)

Tara came by at 3:45 to see if I was ready to go. I had been trying to get something fixed up to be ready for priority registration in a couple of days. Tara decided to go up to her parent's house.

I got a ride home, but realized that Tara had my house keys. We have a spare key, but it's been residing in the kitchen for a number of months.

All the doors were locked, but luckily, since it's been so nice lately, one window was unlocked. I was able to get in. (The security issue with the window has been fixed, so if you were reading this and planning to come rob us, you're out of luck. Every time we end up having to break in the house, the security is much tighter around here for some time.)

As an added bonus, I couldn't find any sign of water in our bedroom.

No comments: