Saturday, May 12, 2007

Are you cooing my bird?

Yesterday after the fun walk, we were all standing around waiting for the prizes to be given out. (I have never won a prize from that thing) Some (much older than her) guy came up to Tara and started talking to her. He was a little too friendly, I thought it was someone she knew, and thought about interrupting when he walked away. After, Tara told me she thought it was someone I knew. Had I known it was a complete stranger, I would have asked him if he was cooing my bird.

Today we were at the mall letting the girls get Tara a Mother's Day present. Some dude at a cell phone kiosk tried to strike up a conversation with Tara on our way in and our way out. What the deal? Have I become invisible? Do I suddenly look less than intimidating? (Which would mean years of work wasted.)

I'm not sure how Tara feels about it, I guess she should be flattered. It's been a while since I had any guys hitting on me, (It hasn't happened since Rob left town, come to think of it...) but I'm sure my reaction would not involve flattery in any way shape or form. (And never really did. The reaction was always much different and stronger. And to tell you the truth, hasn't happened since I left the San Fernando Valley.) Your reaction to this paragraph should be "So anyway...."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, anyway...

rob

jjp said...

That paragraph was all for you...