Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The Giant Erector set is nearly complete


I played hooky from work all day today to try to finish the project for the week. I now have everything done but the monkey bar/swing combo, and the chimney for the roof. The monkey bar thing is really a 2 person job. There weren't 2 people available, and it was dark, and I need to make sure it gets level, so it's going to wait.

Not having swings on the thing didn't really stop the girls. I told Emma she couldn't get on the thing until the slide went up, and when it did, she went to town. She's very excited all around. Had we not forced her off to get in the car this evening, she would still be on it even now. She's very quickly gotten very good at climbing the rock wall.

I put Ruth up on the 2nd level, she was not amused.

1 comment:

~ Amy said...

Wow, that's looking fantastic. I bet the girls are very excited.