Thursday, May 10, 2007

Game Time

Age of Empires.

Dad was on a plane, and we couldn't really find Drew, so Dave and I tried to play us versus 6 hard computers. This was a mistake. We were quickly dispatched.

After that, Rob showed up. We played 3 player Free For All. This too turned out to be a mistake. Rob made short work of us. We had a 20 minute treaty period, once it was over I took a small army over to visit Rob's town, but it turned out he had a large army sitting there waiting for me.

After Rob and Dave left, it placated my ego by playing against 3 computers, on an easier level. I beat them as expected.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was wondering how you were going to describe (or if you were going to describe) the game.

rob

jjp said...

Do you approve of my description?

Anonymous said...

absolutely...although i do think you should have mentioned the large hole in your wall that probably shouldn't have been there. (Much to easy to walk soldiers in when there's nothing blocking.