Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Shifting Zodiac

I don't know if anyone has ever looked at my profile on this thing. I have been listed as being 250 years old for some time now. (birthdate: 5/23/1756) The profile lists a chinese zodiac designation and Western zodiac designation. For the 1756 birthdate, I was listed as Rat and Gemini. Tonight I changed my birthdate to 5/23/1066. Suddenly, besides being 940, I am now a Rat and a Taurus. See for yourself. I don't understand. Did someone map out where the constellations were a thousand years ago, and in May, the sun beat a path through Taurus? Did the calander get messed up somewhere along the line? Or have the constellations changed their locations that much through the years? Or does the leap years we do really mess those sorts of things up? (As if it really matters.)

No comments: