Friday, August 29, 2008

The Adams

Adam's Uncle Adam came for a visit this week. He ended up having 2 more days worth of leave than he expected.

On Wednesday, I skipped work. Drew, Adam, Tom and I went up to a place called "Rocky Mountain Wingshak" for lunch. Their wings were good, but the 'hot' wasn't all that hot, really. I tried the 'Hot garlic pepper' wings, which were pretty good.

After that we went up to Cabella's. It was my first trip up there. (I had been waiting for the lines to die down.) The only thing I have to say is that those 3 brothers of mine are gun crazy. There is no way we could have guns here, Mary, Ruth and Lily all have even chances of getting into something like that.

Then we came down and played Mario Kart Wii for a while.

Adam had a broken rib while he was here, and wasn't all that comfortable.

No comments: