Thursday, August 21, 2008

Seven Peaks revisited

I ended up taking Mary and Emma both to Seven Peaks this afternoon. Here we are getting ready to go. I am the one on the right.

It was a risk taking both of the girls, but the place was only open from 4 to 8. I was a little worried about keeping them both together and keeping them both above the water. I ended up getting both of them life jackets to wear, this helped a lot. I guess Mary had been practicing at Missy's old place, she didn't do too bad.

Both of the girls really liked the wave pool. We easily spent half our time there in the wave pool. Emma liked wading out to the 3 foot mark, and let the waves push her back to the beach. I tried to take them over to the lazy river, Mary really wanted to go around it, but Emma wasn't really all that sure. (The water was cold, which didn't really help.)

At about 6:30 or 7:00, Steve Lee came up and said hi. He was there with 2 of his girls. (6 and 4 years old, I don't remember their names.) I hadn't seen Steve in years. He lives up in North part of the valley, and I think he said he works doing capital investment for some Japanese companies. I could be wrong about that, I was also busy trying to keep an eye on Emma and Mary at the time, who were headed different directions in the pool. It sounds like he is doing well, anyway. I thought about asking if he still heard from Zippy, but didn't get around to it.

The girls had a good time, I think I wore them out.

No comments: