Sunday, November 26, 2006

Comment Moderation

I have enabled comment moderation on this blog tonight. I have been getting a fair amount of comment spam again the last couple of days. I didn't like the word verification in the comments from before, (I don't like that I have to do it myself to publish to the blog...) so we'll try this.

In a nutshell, this means that your comments will not be posted immediately to the blog. You have to wait for me to get online (gasp!), login, and approve the comments.

Fear not, there will not be censorship, except in the cases where you want to let me know that I can make $900 a week working for home, and maybe just occasionally when Rob posts a comment. {but only once in a while, Rob... :) } (Why is it that they think $900 a week would sway me to visit their stupid site? I can work from home any time I want...)

Well, don't let that diswade you from leaving a comment, they are encouraged, just not from some stupid bot in Jamacia that wants me to earn my fortune playing poker online. If you wish to leave a comment, feel free. If you are planning to say something completely off the wall, leave some sort of identifying marker there (name, rank, occupation, or whatever) so I know it was you and let it through.

No comments: