Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Stake President attended our ward this past Father's Day. The YW of the ward gave all the men little plants after the meeting. This is a picture of the cactus the Stake President got. He left it in his office for 2 months without water or really light. I have been "taking care of it" since then, which means that every once in a while, I remember to water the thing. It's pitiful little thing, isn't it?

It's at home right now, because I decided a couple of weeks ago that it needed a bigger pot. So far, it hasn't gotten that, or any more water, yet it still lives on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have a plant in my office that i neglect as well. maybe i should give it to you to take care of for me!

rob

p.s. you are such a nurturer: plants, pies, and hats. does it get better?

jjp said...

Now Rob, don't start hitting on me again. I'm taken. And Tara can confirm, you take the bad and the good together, and just deal with it.